WE ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AT THE CORNER OF SHIPYARD AND CAROLINA BEACH ROAD IN WILMINGTON, NC
Taking care of your health
Health PlansWe Accept
A Family Practice
Annual Physicals (Aged Based)
Annual Flu Shots
High Blood Pressure Management
Physicals: School, DOT, Pre-Employment
Our mission is to provide speedy, excellent medical care to patients of all ages, with attention to the unique needs of each individual.
Our providers are NCCPA Board Certified and are available for preventive care, emergencies, urgent needs, and health maintenance. Shipyard Medical Center is your source for attentive and personalized care.
YOUR MAIN SOURCE
FOR PRIMARY AND OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
Our primary healthcare providers provide continuing care for patients and they coordinate specialized care that the patient needs from medical specialists and community support agencies
Minor Surgical Procedures
NOW ACCEPTING OVER 100 INSURANCES
WE PROUDLY ACCEPT TRI-CARE
OCCUPATIONAL medicine billing
Shipyard Medical Center will be glad to invoice all Occupational Medicine accounts.
Please call the office to set up your account.
At Shipyard Medical Center we can help companies with their occupational health needs.
Basic Law Enforcement Training physicals
Breath Alcohol Testing
Chain of Custody Drug Screens
Coast Guard Physicals
DOT Physicals & Drug Screens
Farnsworth Lantern Test
Farnsworth Color Vision Testing
Pre-employment Physicals and Drug Screens
Respirator fit tests
Registered business of Wilmington, NC
Serving New Hanover County, Brunswick County
And all other surrounding areas
All major Insurance plans accepted.
Parking available for all size vehicles or large trucks.
Prompt visit results / no appointments needed.
Normal office hours unless otherwise notified
During this rapidly evolving public health crisis caused by Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we at Dr. Jeffrey Coleman's office are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and community.
At this time we are still seeing patients in the office but request that you follow these recommendations to keep everyone safe.
1) If you have recently experienced or are experiencing signs of illness including fever, chills, aches, cough or flu like symptoms we ask that you not come into the office at this time. We need to enforce this policy because our office is not set up to appropriately evaluate and treat patients with potential COVID-19.
2) Even if you feel well, if you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (or with suspicious symptoms) or have traveled from an area with a high concentration of cases, we ask that you self quarantine for the next two weeks to limit potential spread of the virus in the community.
3) Please call the office to discuss rescheduling your appointment and how to be more appropriately evaluated if you are ill.
4) We request that patients not have children, friends or family members accompany them to their appointments. We certainly understand if childcare is an issue and will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
5) We are aware that many in our community have already made a decision to stay home if they are able to limit the spread of the disease. We will he happy to reschedule your appointment.
5) For patients keeping their scheduled appointments, you will be asked to wash your hands prior to checking in.
*** Remember we are all in this together.
There is a lot of inaccurate and misleading information being shared on the internet and social media.
Unfortunately, this pandemic is not a political stunt or media hype.
Fortunately, we do have the power to limit the spread of disease if we follow the advice of our public health officials.